16th Day Karumathi Prayers

My friend has passed away and his family has invited me to his house for karumathi prayers. However this is my first time attending 16th day death prayers Can you give some advice.


Pin On Orthodox Easter

The next day after the cremation.

. I am a Buddhist but I worship Hindu deities and pray in Hindu temples too so there is no conflicts of religion here.


Wedding Decorations Desi Wedding Decor Wedding Stage Decorations Classic Wedding Decorations


Pin By Naga Sri Annadi On Morning Images Gingerbread House Gingerbread Desserts


Pin Page


Apj Abdul Kalam Flower Decoration Tamilnadu 96557 73668 Flower Decorations Decor Table Decorations


Pin On Funeral


Pin By Livis Carrillo On Altares Para Difuntos Altar Decor Home Decor

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Albukhary Group of Companies